International Woman's Day, March 2016
09 February 2016
Youth Highland are working in partnership with Ross Shire Woman's Aid to organise a fun and informative event for young women to celebrate International Woman's Day. The event is taking place on on Saturday 12th March 2016 at Dingwall Community Centre.
The event is supported by RASASH and the National YWCA and will include a selection of workshops and activities. Young women will have the chance of having their voices included in a regional and National conversation about what it is like to be a young woman in Scotland. The event is free of charge and lunch will be provided.
Get in touch for more info and to book your place.
- 29/03/2016 Spring Training Calendar
- 04/03/2016 Join The Youth Highland Team!
- 09/02/2016 International Woman's Day, March 2016
- 14/12/2015 Christmas Newsletter
- 26/08/2015 2nd Regional CLD Meeting, Brora
- 24/08/2015 PDA in Youth Work, Autumn 2015
- 06/08/2015 Virgin Money Giving
- 19/06/2015 Regional CLD Meeting
- 17/02/2015 Celebrate CLD Event, 20 March 2015
- 04/11/2014 Impact Assessment